We’re happy to announce that we have launched our new Technology Partner Resources Page! 🎉 The Partner Hub provides access to all the resources you need so that we can work together to create incredible experiences for our shared customers.
As a first step, evaluate which GitHub Partner Program to join. The Technology Partner program is for ISVs, integrators, and cloud service providers that want to extend the GitHub platform and co-market with us, while the Service and Channel Partner Program is for service-oriented and resell partners that want to deliver services to our joint customers and co-sell with us.
Partner Program Requirements
- For the Technology Partner Program, see the Program Requirements section on the Technology Partners tab.
- For the Channel Partner Program, see our Services & Channel Partners Handbook.
Where to get started
Get started by browsing through the below articles:
- Platform integration 101 slides - Overview of how to build technical integrations with GitHub
- Learn GitHub Actions - Guide to help you use GitHub Actions to accelerate application development workflows
- GitHub Apps 101 slides - Introduction to GitHub Apps
- GitHub Technology Partner Program: Co-marketing with GitHub - When you’re close to launching an integration in our Marketplace, we can help you co-market!
Services & Channel Partners
- GitHub Services & Channel Partners Handbook - Accelerate your business and help your customers reach their full DevOps potential
- GitHub Channel Partner Value Proposition - Market opportunities, partner growth insights, and GitHub orientated offerings for partners
Partner Hub Updates
Check out our new Resources and Newsfeed sections:
The Resources section contains info on topics such as integration and go-to-market.
We will continuously update the Newsfeed with key information such as partner-related product updates, events, and more. Stay tuned for our quarterly newsletter with all of our ecosystem updates.
Go to the Newsfeed